2021.12.03 22:18 Figglypuff2504 Sleeping sploot
|submitted by Figglypuff2504 to sploot [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Chino_Blanco Plead the Fifth, John.
|submitted by Chino_Blanco to mopolitics [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Knalxz Ways I've noticed 343i has closed the skill gap in Halo Infinite. For better or worse will be for you to decide.
TL DR-Old habitats are less optimal and strong spawn weapons has allowed 343i to bring everyone closer together. Elaborations below and no sprint isn't on the list.
1. The Motion Tracker-This one is easy because 343i flat out said they nerfed the range of the motion tracker because "Good players used it too much and bad players didn't use it at all." Also the entire reason why the MT is off for ranked and pro modes how easy it is to abuse. Though another detail 343i has added onto this is how fast you vanish from the tracker in Infinite. It talks about 2 seconds after not moving for the tracker to stop showing you. That's a rather long time when you consider how easy it is for someone to travel across your tracker and see your unmoving ping.
2. Jumping and Clamber-Jumping is a critical strategy in Halo, it's even got it's own control settings specifically made for it. The way 343i has closed the gap with jumping is that they just reduced the height. That might seem trivial but it does alot. Jumping has always been the most consistent way to suddenly move your character. If a sniper has you in their sights, a high jump will throw you into the air throwing off the target. Good snipers adapted to this and just waited for you to come back down but that's beside the point. A high jump will also keep you safer from explosives like grenades and rockets because you jump out of the higher damager zone. In close quarters you can leap off someone's screen making it hard for them to fight against you. A high jump does alot so now that it's very low all of the advantages above are mostly gone.
There's alot to be said on clamber but the big thing about it is that no matter who you are, if you get caught clambering, you're at a disadvantage. Clamber forces you to look certain directions even when it's on auto so it's impossible to make some jumps while back pedaling into a upper position. Couple that with the low jump height making it so any meaningful jump has to be done with clamber and it creates more examples of someone being at a disadvantage with clamber.
3. Map Designs, their height, sight lines and good cover-All of the maps in Halo Infinite have almost no elevation. Obi-Wan has taught us well, a team who is holding an area 100ft above yours has a clear advantage. To make it clear I'm not talking about being a floor up on an enemy I mean shooting down on someone from a Headlong skyscrapper. There are no arena maps with any areas that put you more then a floor above the enemy. This makes it so everyone isn't breaking their necks looking for targets which brings me to the sightlines.
Sightlines in Infinite are simply brutal. Deadzones are purposeful but there are many very long ranges to be abused so even if you can't harm your enemy you'll often know where they are on Arena maps. Obviously BTB maps by their nature are excused from this but they aren't excused from the poor cover in Infinite which there's alot of.
Cover is pretty bad in Infinite. Alot of it's low to the ground, very thin so it's hard to sway behind and different cover zones are far between each other. The only good cover is also shutdown by point 4, grenades.
4. The Grenades-To put it simply, grenades in Infinite are powerful. An entire vehicle charge can be shutdown by a single dynamo, plasmas have deceptively large blasts radius and frags can kill you when at half shields. I want to be unbiased in this post but grenades are nuts right now and they're extremely plentiful. The only grenade that I think is balanced are spike grenades but I'm sure there's someone out there dominating a lobby with them. Also there is one more thing that makes sticky grenades more destructive then in past titles and that's the lack of friendly collision. This makes it so if one guy gets stuck they can literally phase into another teammate and get them killed as well. Clusterlucks everywhere!
5. Spawn Weapons-To put it simply, the AR and sidekick are really solid weapons. The problem with them is that you don't really need to drop them which is bad for an arena shooter where you're meant to fight for control of spawns because they have superiors equipment. It doesn't help that the ravager, plasma pistol and pulse carbine are terrible either meaning that 3 different weapon racks per match can hold guns no sane person would trade out for. The point of pickups is to outshine the spawns. Three of them are useless while the rest require the target to be at optimal ranges while the AR Sidekick are just very good generalists. They're good at descoping long range weapons, they're more then fine at mid and shred at close. I wouldn't say nerf them, I'd say buff the pickups. The plasma weapons needs some help 343, they're begging you for a buff.
submitted by Knalxz to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 cazzofire IWTL How to stop comparing myself to other people
Just about my whole life i’ve been very competitive, and i really don’t like that about myself since i’m just an aspiring musician and wannabe animator who can’t animate anything. I try to learn how to illustrate and draw/animate from youtube videos but I just start thinking and blaming myself for not starting when i was young, and i have this notion that after a certain age it’s impossible to learn new things, and that there are younger people than me who are much better in every aspect that i’m trying to be good at.
submitted by cazzofire to IWantToLearn [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 Xboomburst How fluent do you have to be in Japanese to be able to read the stories (or consume Japanese content in general)
I'm just wondering because I've been wanting to be able to listen to Japanese and learn a bit while not actively studying, but as of right now, I barely understand anything being said in Japanese podcasts and stuff like that and I doubt I'm learning anything.
submitted by Xboomburst to duolingo [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 thehypocrisyofreddit Master of plank of wood style
|submitted by thehypocrisyofreddit to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Business-Worldly What kind of bulb is this? I need replacements.
|submitted by Business-Worldly to ChristmasLights [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 New_York_Bozo_ The duality of man
|submitted by New_York_Bozo_ to WRX [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Skykeeper22 Damn Mihoyo buffs commision rewards (bug)
|submitted by Skykeeper22 to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Piotrek9t Looted emissary flag counts as own after burying and digging up
Today we started and athena quest and noticed that a reaper 5 hopped to our server half way through it. We decided to sink them before they can catch us off guard but as we couldn't sell the flag with the athena flag up, we wanted to bury it in case they come back and sell it later. After we did a few athena runs, we dug up the flag and suddenly it said [Yours] and also only sold for 1g. If that's a bug, they should fix this, if that's how it should work, they should definitely change it.
TL,DR: Don't bury your flags.
submitted by Piotrek9t to Seaofthieves [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 physhstyx13 Do you put on a FlipBelt like you're putting on pants, or like you're putting on a shirt?
2021.12.03 22:18 Emotional_Guest_3002 homemade spaghetti bolognese..
|submitted by Emotional_Guest_3002 to depressionmeals [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 jeremybeau Assumptions, Stereotypes, and Generalizations welcome. What do you think of people with bipolar?
2021.12.03 22:18 nal1200 Nap time // X-T4, XF35 f/2, Classic Neg
|submitted by nal1200 to fujifilm [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Bobby1171 Off topic
|submitted by Bobby1171 to badukshitposting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 GoCougs6742 Interesting life choice and trophic changes
2021.12.03 22:18 thedeliciousguy Oh shit
|submitted by thedeliciousguy to PixelArt [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 hickeymickey Friday 12/3/2021 - Center of the Arts - Homer, NY (Orebolo)
2021.12.03 22:18 Dux- What is happening to my tongue?
Hey all, M30 186 pounds 5’9”. No medications and history of Chronic Blood Eosiniphilia (no explaination)
I’ve been in chronic pain for a year now and have no gotten an explanation. Feels like something is running through my blood stream that shouldn’t be and I burn and have pain all over. My muscles twitch all over as well and I have chronic fatigue.
Here is a history from a past post with more detail.
Until today I never had anything physical to show my doctors. Today I woke up with the pain in my tongue of all places. Burning sensation, same as I feel everywhere else in my body. Then I noticed I had a red mark and the skin around it was raised in a pattern that looks like a vessel. I’ve attached a picture for reference. Thanks fin advance for any input you may have.
submitted by Dux- to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 maglevsinlove Do exercise friendly on ear headphones exist?
I have VERY small ears and have never found any IEMs that will fit me. I'd like to find some over the head style headohones that are going to be outdoor exercise friendly. Dont need noise canceling, but ear pads should be sweat resistant or easy/cheap to replace. Something that wont die if i get caught in the rain would also be good. Budget around $200. Thanks so much.
submitted by maglevsinlove to HeadphoneAdvice [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 LIL_flee2900 For those wit free form dreads or sponge heads y’all head don’t be itchy???
2021.12.03 22:18 xpc4 The Republican party is embracing violence in the name of Trump
|submitted by xpc4 to Anarcho_Capitalism [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 chima11158 I HAD MY FIRST KISS TODAY
2021.12.03 22:18 nuttyfudgekins “Sold out” but still has the option to add to bag 🤔
|submitted by nuttyfudgekins to bathandbodyworks [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 nilxmouth Singles of Reddit, what’s an immediate “swipe left” on a dating profile for you?